Friday, 30 October 2015

Hobby Slump

Ever had a drop in hobby motivation?

That's my problem at the moment, I'm stuck in a hobby rut.
I don't really know the cause of it, maybe it's the sheer amount on my paint station that is daunting me, so much is undercoated and just stating at me like 'PAINT ME!' but for some reason I just can't find the motivation to get started.
It's not helped having a new baby, seriously detracts from hobby time changing all those nappies!
However, I have a plan, I've got my change over from lates to nights coming up and I always stay awake into the early hours to get ready for the night shift. I aim to get a good few hours painting done and hopefully get one squad off my paint station and into the 'add transfers' que.
I think I will stick Star Wars on in the background  (got to watch them all again before the new movie!)
Well that's the plan,  I will let you all know how it goes, hopefully I will have some pictures of my newly painted unit!
Hewkers out.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I have been in a hobby rut for years! Hence why my Black Legion are still unpainted. I love playing but less so painting. Time for more Star Wars Armada - prepainted is the way forward! 😉

    ReplyDelete