Thursday, 7 April 2016

Outriders (Rough Rider Conversions)

So i love the idea of Outriders to accompany the 409th - they will act as my scouting party, plotting the route for the rest of the 409th, and trying to prevent the 409th falling into an ambush.












I cannot stand the Rough Rider miniatures, so i converted some of my own from space marine scout bikers. At the moment i will use the rules for Rough Riders, but i have seen on the good old internet that the DKoK Riders are meant to be better, i will try and take a look at their rules.

anywa, take a look at the conversions:







I've used the power swords from the command squad kit and the Scion kit, these will represent the hunting lances.

As always, feel free to leave a comment. I will post an update when they have some paint on them!

Hewkers out

No comments:

Post a Comment