Thursday, 28 April 2016

This is a first!

 I decided that it was time . . .














So i had never made a FW purchase before, but i had a little spare cash and considering how well my counts as Pask has been performing in all of his games, i decided he deserved a new tank!

So here it is a Mars Alpha Pattern Leman Russ Vanquisher.

I decided to go for the full kit rather than just the turret, and boy it was a fantastic choice.



Just some shot of the packets.



All cleaned and prepped.




Glued and basecoated,









Apologies for the awful lighting!

This was a fantastic kit to put together, and considering all the horror stories you read about warped resin and broken/un-usable parts, i was slightly concerned. Especially considering the length of that barrel.
But not a single issue.
I will definitely be looking to add some more FW to my army (if i can afford it!)

Hewkers out.

1 comment: