Wednesday, 15 June 2016

I am still here!

So its been a while, too long . . .




Sorry for the lack of updates over the last month!

Work has been busy, i had a holiday, and then it was my Birthday, but enough excuses!

I got some goodies for my birthday from lovely friends and family, mainly the Betrayal at Calth box set!! and guess what i realised . .





I AM ALPHARIUS!

or am i?

I am going to post some updates regarding my fledgling 30k Alpha Legion force on here, but don't worry, i haven't forgotten about the Guard!

I have in fact signed up to a double tournament (in September) with a good friend of mine, more to follow on that!

So in short, the blog is still alive . . .

Hewkers Out

4 comments:

  1. This is a lie. You're not back. You're still gone. All else is mere Alpha Legion propaganda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alpha legion! Phbth! I spit on the ground.
    Joking aside good luck in painting them. They are bound to look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. Will be posting updates soon.

      Delete